August 29, 2019
School is back and while I’m not in school any longer I know so many people are, and I know what it’s like. Being the new kid, new grades, new school, new people. This one’s for you.
- Sometimes it feels like everyone is staring at you, they’re not.
- You’re not the only new one. There are other freshmen who are new and looking for friends too.
- You can’t grow in your comfort zone.
- Everyone is nervous and looking for a friend, be a good one.
- Take as many pictures as you can, these really are memories you’ll want to keep.
- Work hard but remember, grades aren’t forever so have fun too.
- You’ll change your major, like four times, and that’s okay.
- It’s going to fly by, don’t wish it away.