15 must-have amazon products
January 30, 2019
Hi friends! For today’s post I thought I’d share 15, yes 15, items I’ve picked off of Amazon that I either love, loved, or is patiently waiting in my cart for my next Amazon haul!
To make it easy I’m going to split it into three groups. Techy, home, and beauty & wellness. The first group I’m going to rave about is the beauty and wellness because who doesn’t love a goof beauty find
Beauty & Wellness
- First thing I wanna mention is an eyelash curler. Sweetie if you don’t own one you need one. It’s a godsend, that and mascara primer of course but that’s a topic for another time. Curling your lashes lifts them and if done properly can make them appear fuller, so totally worth it.
- If you aren’t new around here you know, like any girl, I love a good bronzy tan. I’ve just recently gotten this self-tanner and will update how it wears later but I’ll also leave the links to a few other tried and true ride or die brands. 1 | 2 | 3
- This lightweight pump powder is my best friend when my hair is wanting to just lay flat on my head and I have no time to dig out my teasing comb. Honestly, truly a life saver.
- I’m not much of an orange juice drinker, like ever actually. I just don’t really like it. But I do like to have these bad boys on stock at all times in case I feel some kinda sickness coming on.
- These are the best hair, skin, and nail gummies. I got them in my fab fit fun box a few boxes ago and I’ve been getting them ever since. They taste great and I really do notice a differnce when I remeber to take them every day.
- I’ve had this 10 lighting cable since sophomore year of college, which was two or three years ago now and she’s still going strong. And while 10 feet is a little aggressive now I refuse to part with her until she gives out on me
- A light up compact could have probably gone in beauty but I threw it in here anyway because I mean why not. It’s a cool little gadget.
- My Roku is most likely, hands down, one of my favorite things ever. I’ve heard good things about the fire stick, and I’ve even tried the apple tv. But I’m a creature of habit and I think it’s so easy to use.
- I drop my phone like it is nobody’s business. I just can’t help it. So the screen protectors and an otter box are a blessing for someone like me.
- So way back when ( really it was like August of last year) my MacBook quit on me and I was in need of a new one. So I got the new 13in mac that was out at the time and I love it, it’s great. The only thing about it is it does not have any ports which posed an issue so I got this nifty little guy, and let me tell you, he’s great and has made my life so much easier.
- We’re in the process of a major closet deep clean in our house and I’m taking advantage of this and using it as an excuse to replace our plastic hangers with velvet ones.
- I don’s use plastic straws if I can avoid it so getting these metal ones have helped cut that out. I also have these because I have the bad habit to chew on my straws. Oops?
- I only was our sheets and towels in this detergent because it’s kinda expensive but I am obsessed with the smell.
- Brandon has a slight obsession with apple/ apple pie smelling candles but I’m not mad about it because let’s be real. They smell amazing.
- I’ve been on the hunt for a make-up organizer that won’t break the bank but will also fit on my side of the sink. I like this one but can’t commit quite yet, there’s more research to do!
And there Y’all have it! 15 (+more if you scroll to the bottom, I couldn’t help myslef!) amazon products I either have and love or want. I had fun with this and there will totally be amazon updated posts in the future so keep an eye out for those.
Leave a Reply