10 Things May Edition + Five things for Memorial Day
May 28, 2018
Hey, Y’all it’s been a minute or two, hasn’t it? Totally my fault but I’m back and with this months 10 things where we cover the good the bad the great and the ugly, so let’s jump on in shall we?
1. I feel like the rain will n-e-v-e-r end! I swear it has rained every day for the last two weeks at least! It’s awful and I am so over it.
2. I guess everyone in my family was born in or around the month of May Because I have celebrated so many birthdays this month.
3. My litter sister had a talent show this month, she did great.
4. Right after that, we spent the weekend at a campground where we played mini golf and ate way too much ice cream.
5. My other sister (I have six I know it can be confusing.) graduated from high school!
6. I saw the prettiest sunset ever and was reminded how good God is to us.
7. The final details for my wedding shower and coming together and I’m glad because it has been stressing me out.
8. Deadpool. If you’re old enough go and see it.
9. Fun fact as of this month me and my honey have been together over a year and he sent me flowers, swoon.
10. WE ARE OVER THE HUMP PEOPLE. That means we are halfway through this deployment and I cannot wait to hold him and give him all my lovin.
Short and sweet an to the point y’all have a great monday off!
Leave a Reply