Hey Y’all, is it just me or has December only been like two hours long while being super long at the time?? I haven’t done one of these since July so it is well past being overdue. With that being said, it’s time for my favorite series on the blog to make a reappearance where I take you through the good, the bad, the great, and the ugly of the month. Let’s jump to it, shall we
1.Brandon and I found out the gender of our little baby and it’s a girl. I’ve shared lots of pictures in this post for y’all to see!
2. I know Thanksgiving was last month but still, we had such a fun time with the family, and I had a good time eating lots of food.
3. Christmas shopping has been so hectic, honestly, people are getting crazier every year about these sales! We went up to Raleigh to get some last minute things and yikes. Probably not our best idea.
4. Speaking of Raleigh, we saw snow! That may not seem exciting to some but Fayetteville, NC is not the place to see snow often, if at all during the winter. So it was kinda nice to have seen some right before Christmas.
5. The house is fully decorated and all lite up with tons of lights both inside and out. There’s just something so magical about Christmas time, it truly is the best time of the year.
6. Can I count that I finally am starting to pick back up on social media as one of my 10 things for the month? Like it may not seem like such a huge deal but really to me, it is. I love my blog and I aspire to take it so much further and not being active like I want has been stressful to me.
7. Slowly (very slow) but surely are we getting everything ready for our baby girls arrival. True yes she’s not due until May but I like to be prepared.
8. I would really love to add that my morning sickness is completely done and over with but I feel like everytime someone asks and I mention it’s been better I have a bad day right after so fingers crossed it actually goes and stays away very soon.
9. Thursday, December 20th I will be 20 weeks. If you aren’t sure what that means, I will exactly halfway to the end of my pregnancy and it is just as exciting as it is scary.
10. The last thing for this month, I know it’s only the 18th but still its almost over, Baby Finlan has a set and final name and while I’m not sharing it with anyone but the family just yet, I cannot wait to include y’all as well.