Hey y’all! Long time no chat. I’ve been really off my blogging game this last month and I have a few reasons why but you can find out about those below. So without further delay heres Novembers 10 things with the good, the bad, the great, and the ugly!
1. Starting off with something a little sad, Matthew has been gone since the beginning of November (its now December 1st). He’s supposed to be home before Christmas but I haven’t heard from him yet so its all unclear.
2. My beautiful wonderful mother turned 37 this month and yes I know thats really young by some standards but still that’s my mom. She is without a doubt one of my favorite human beings ever. I love her so incredibly much.
3. I switched to all online classes! I officially take no more on campus classes so no more 20 min drive every other day. I have a reason for this though I didn’t just do it just because.
4. I now have a full time job. Like 8-5 Monday through Friday. I really enjoy it honestly. The people I work with and for and great and the atmosphere is fun to be in.
5. I got a new phone. I know this isn’t really that big of a deal. But I cracked my phone back in March and its been slowly falling apart and as of last month the only thing I could do was send out texts.
6. Thanksgiving. Obviously had to include this one. Any chance I get to spend time with all of my family and no one fight or start issues is a time I treasure.
7. My life has been a whirlwind of online classes, working all day, and trying to keep my house clean and missing Matthew that I just haven’t found the energy to write. I come home and make myself clean and work on school work before I fall into bed exhausted but I’m slowly finding a rhythm in the all.
8. Black Friday this year kicked my butt! I had to work and I did some shopping on my lunch break and man it was stressful. I really don’t enjoy large crowds of people.
9. Putting up my Christmas tree is a blessing and a curse all in one. I love once its up and all pretty with the lights and ornaments but getting it to that point is a pain!
10. I found out I’m due to graduate a semester earlier than I originally thought so Im very happy about that. It leads up to a big surprise I have coming up but that’ll be my little secret until then!
Thats all for this post. Im going to try and start updating more often as I work myself into a better system! Happy holidays!
Hey, Y'all I’m Brittany; curator and author of Hello Darling Dearest. Here you’ll find travel, fashion, home & the occasional adventure. This is my journey, growing and figuring out life. Make yourself comfy and let’s be friends!